Thursday, May 9, 2013

Worth a Thousand Words

If a picture is worth a thousand words, this is the one that best describes my Jack. We were at the playground today with a few people from our ward. A 9 year old from our ward was playing with him, and I was chatting. I looked up to see him at the top of the slide, and her at the bottom. My first thought as I ran over was: "There is no way a baby would volunteer to go down a slide by themselves." and I wasn't super worried. But then he did. In an instant, he was smiling at the bottom of the slide, like it was no big deal. This is my son. He jumps into any adventure head first. 


He tried the slide sitting down as well. He continued climbing back up the stairs to the top and sliding down for a good 30 minutes. I wish I would have had my camera with me (this picture is from my cellphone). And don't worry. After the first slide experience, I was supervising the rest of them. (The funniest part about this picture is that he had been going down the right side (it was dry), he suddenly launched down the left side, and I say launch because it was super wet. He was going pretty fast. (I promise I caught him at the bottom). 





No comments:

Post a Comment