Monday, May 27, 2013

One Year Old Adrenaline Junkie

Jack LOVES playing the piano. He is such a cute little guy. I love how he waves his little bum to the music. We have rigged it so he can climb up to the piano on his own, and he (of course) knows how to turn it on by himself, and he also knows how to get all the music to play. I think he knows more of the buttons than I do. I have a smart kid. 




So this is my one-year-old adrenaline junkie. He just loves to do scary things. He has watched some of my friends kids do this, but they are much older than him. I just love the look he gets on his face before he falls. Such a funny kid. I have to admit I am kind of proud that he is brave enough to just let himself fall like that. He also has learned how to go down slides the correct way and he can climb up, sit down, and start sliding all on his own. He is such an independent little guy (I have no idea where he got that from).  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment