Sunday, May 26, 2013

New Calling

I got a new calling in church this week. I now teach in the Nursery. We have 3 different groups and 4 rotations, so I teach the lesson 3 times. I got to observe today and I think I am really going to like it. The time flew by and the kids are all so cute!


Jack is also very excited about my new calling. It means that he gets to go to nursery a few months early. All of the leaders were amazed by him. He behaved so well. And he loved music time. He tried to do all the hand motions that they did in the songs. It was very cute. (He did try to eat a crayon during coloring time, so we will have to work on that at home). You can't see the color very well on his little project today because he doesn't push very hard when coloring, but he did a pretty good job. I was so proud of my little man. 

No comments:

Post a Comment