Monday, May 27, 2013

Challenge Accepted

I recently went to my favorite thrift store. Tony had requested some good ol' fashioned suspenders. (He has gotten so skinny, his pants don't stay up and his belts just make his pants bunch up. Doesn't he look so sexy!


I also came home with yet one more hat. (I am a hat person. For some people it's shoes, others purses. For me: HATS!) And Tony said that I needed an intervention (joke from a TV show we like). He said that he was pretty sure I could wear a different hat every day for a month. So of course I said "Challenge Accepted" (another quote from said tv show). So for the month of June, I will be wearing a different hat every single day. Below is an example of some of my hats. Pictures to follow!


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you guys also like "How I Met Your Mother." Us too! I always enjoy reading your blog. :)I like the suspenders and the hats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Brittany and Tony,

    Now all Tony needs is a pair of tap shoes, and he could star in his own show. Remember that next time your Ward puts on a talent show. He looks pretty spiffy. I love you, Grandma Lewis

    ReplyDelete