Sunday, May 12, 2013

Alive and Kicking!


Yesterday marked one year from when we found out about Tony's cancer. Well, we are happy to say that his is still alive and "kicking." Tony is starting to get back some of his energy (at least enough to do a running kick. I thought this was super impressive).




I decided to give it a whirl.


Jack wanted a shot at it too.


Needless to say, at the end of this photo shoot, both boys were worn out. Also, a special shout out to the Nelson's who gave us this bean bag. It is a favorite in our household. 







1 comment:

  1. Dear Tony and Brittany,

    No home is complete without a bean bag. Grandpa Lewis and I used to keep a big one at the bottom of the stairs so you kids could jump down the steps and land in the bean bag.

    I'm glad you (Tony) are able to get some physical exercise again.

    Jack copies everything you do, and he is pretty cute. I liked his Sunday clothes. Love, Grandma Lewis

    ReplyDelete