Monday, October 15, 2012

Play Time with Jack

I took pictures while Jack was playing in his playroom and I just wanted to share a bunch with you! He is such a cute little guy! I'm glad he puts up with all my picture taking.

My blue eyed boy

Get out of my face mom! I'm on the phone!

23...24...25... Training for the olympics in push-up position! 

Open!

Closed! (He did this for a good five minutes. open and closed. open and closed)

Taking some time out to read. He looks so relaxed. 



I know I take too many pictures....but I'm over it. I love my little family and could never take enough pictures of my boys. I am the luckiest girl in the world. 

2 comments:

  1. First, you can't have too many pictures. :)
    Second, this kid is going to be in the Olympics for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! He's so cute!

    BTW, this is Tirzah, since my name is different here.

    ReplyDelete