Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Oh Shenandoah! I Love to See You!





We went to the beautiful Shenandoah National Park today with the Hamilton girls! Thanks Emily for taking us to such an amazing place. Skyline drive is just plain gorgeous.


This is just a brief example of the number of Ladybugs we saw today. I would say: take all the Ladybugs I have seen in my lifetime. Then multiply it by 10, and there would still be at least twice as many as that. It was crazy. They were everywhere! One even tried to make a home in Emily's ear. 


The scenery is ALMOST as wicked hot as this man!......almost. 

Our little character.




The colors and the sunlight were just perfect. It was actually in the high 70s today. It was the perfect day! And Jack was the perfect baby. He was so good all day!




You have to admit.....this little guy is pretty cute. He is such a character. 


My favorite of all the trees were the bright red ones. This picture doesn't even do it justice. I didn't know leaves could be so bright! I LOVE VIRGINIA!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for such a fun day! Anytime with you guys is a good time! I LOVE the pictures you got!! I hope you didn't end up with any extra lady bugs at home. ;) Haha.
    P.S. The picture below is so cute and I can't get over Kate's expression. Haha. She wasn't so thrilled to be taking pictures.

    ReplyDelete