Friday, October 12, 2012

Cruising

Jack is getting super mobile. He occasionally gets up on his knees to crawl, but only for a second. He mostly sticks to the army crawl. (He uses his left arm to army crawl. We may have another left hander)!
He can now pull himself up to standing and he has just began cruising! (Using tables and toys to keep him up while walking)


This is currently his favorite toy to "cruise" with. It sings different songs for each item he plays with. It also has a place where you can put a small ball and it rolls in a spiral and comes out one of two holes. I love watching him guess which hole it will come out of. He tries to guess so that he can grab the ball before I get it.  We got this fun toy at the local Thrift Store for just under 2 dollars.


Jack can also climb all the way over me if I am laying flat on my back. I can block a toy, and he will just pull himself up and then crawl over my tummy to get to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment