Monday, October 1, 2012

Getting into Trouble

As Jack was playing in his playroom, I was writing on my laptop. He obviously felt that he was not getting enough attention, so he crawled over and he bit my ankle. I am here to tell you that those 2 tiny teeth are sharp.


A couple nights ago I finished feeding him his banana oatmeal, and he felt that it was not sufficient. Instant meltdown. So I said "Did you not get enough to eat?" And with the perfect whine he replied "No!" Now I don't think he knows what it means, but, oh boy, was it perfect timing. We laughed for the longest time. (And don't worry, Jack did get extra banana oatmeal).


Jack loves his stuffed animals. We have a large bin filled with them. Jack loves to play in the bin. 


Jack slept in until 8 o'clock this morning! Or, at least I thought he did because I didn't hear any noise. It turns out, he was up to no good. Quiet is a dangerous thing. When I came in at 8 this is what he looked like. I think that in reality he was just trying to help mommy. He was helping me change the sheets and change him out of his pajamas. It is beyond me how he managed to get his arm out of there, but my hat is off to him.


4 comments:

  1. Yay! So excited for you guys in getting this transplant, you deserve it! Love the picture of Jack with his arm out of his pajamas haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course he loves stuffed animals, he is your son after all ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the faces he is pulling in these pictures. He knows exactly what he's doing. Hahaha. He is a smart one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All my kids were like this...in fact Lily would take off her jammies and sleep in her diaper. When we'd go to check on her before we went to bed, we'd get her dressed again.

    What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete