Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Silly Faces and Dancing



If you want to see Jack dancing and playing his maraca click the clip below:


Jack loves to dance. He especially loves his lion, but he will dance when we sing or any of his toys sing. But his best dancing is done when I am doing zumba. He is definitely musically inclined. 


The other thing our little Jack man has been doing is pulling a silly face every time he sees a camera flash. He has been doing this for a few weeks now and I think it is hilarious!


This is the first picture I took, so it was before he saw the flash. Every picture after that looks just like these:




That's my rock star. He just cracks me up every day. I am a huge Jack fan. I should get his autograph now before he gets super famous. 

No comments:

Post a Comment