Thursday, January 17, 2013

Favorite Lasagna


We had all orange colored food tonight. Favorite Lasagna (a term deemed by my family growing up for the most delicious pasta out there), cooked carrots, and clementines. As you can see in the picture, there are no more clementines. Those are Jack's favorite. But tonight, it seems the lasagna tied for first. One he finished his known favorite (the clementines), he started in on the lasagna, (saving the veggies for last like any little boy). He loved it! It was so fun to watch him eat it. And all in all, he didn't get too extremely messy as I had first predicted. 


Mmmm, mmmm....lick your fingers good... Thanks for such a compliment on my cooking Jack :)

1 comment:

  1. MMmmm Favorite Lasagna! I love that stuff! I need to get that recipe from your mom! Also, my mom has once again lent out her Thai cookbook so I will get you those recipes once it is returned. :)

    ReplyDelete