Tuesday, January 1, 2013

DC with Grandma



We went to see the trains again in DC but this time we got to bring Grandma Roring. Here is Jack looking at the mermaid and the dragon house. This was his 3rd time seeing the trains and he is fascinated every time. He loves it.


Here is Jack and Grandma in front of the Capitol building made of plant materials.


This was how Jack looked as we walked around the Tidal Basin and saw the FDR monument and the Martin Luther King Jr. Monument. Super bundled up from the nippy air. We had a good time and were extremely lucky with parking spots. 

1 comment:

  1. Dear Brittany,

    I hope Tony is feeling better, and I am very happy his Mom is there.

    If Jack likes trains so much, you should talk to your Dad and Jason about Grandpa Lewis' model trains. I thought he had left them to your Dad, but he said they were actually Jason's. I see no interest in them from Jason, but I hate to see all those things Grandpa thought he was passing on to someone who would love them like he did. I love you, Grandma Lewis. PS - By the way, Grandma Olsen's birthday was today Jan. 1st

    ReplyDelete