Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Thank You


This post is just so that I can say thank you. We have been nothing short of astounded by the incredible amount of support, love, generosity and service shown to us through this whole thing. 
Thank you for the fundraisers in Tremonton and Virginia/DC. 
Thank you to our whole ward for putting together the Amazing cookbook. I love every single page. 
Thank you for all those who pray for Tony each day. 
Thank you to all of the medical staff that have put so much love into caring for my Tony.
Thank you for those that have been so willing to help with Jack so that I can visit Tony in the hospital. (Even if you haven't gotten a chance yet, thank you for being willing, because I know so many of you are). 
Thank you for the smiles. 
Thank you for the hugs. 
Thank you for the phone calls, the emails, the texts, the letters and the posts.
Thank you for helping me cover Tony's hospital room with drawings, pictures, cards, and holiday spirit.
Thank you for the kind words of concern and encouragement that we receive on a daily basis.
 If we only learn one thing from this experience it is that we have the greatest friends and family in the ENTIRE world. We have been so touched. 


I put this picture in because this is basically exactly how I feel. I was finally pushed over the edge today after receiving a card in the mail from an anonymous friend giving us support. And yes, tears were shed. Thank you. To everyone. I am sure we would not be where we are without all of you. I am sure we don't deserve all the wonderful people we have in our lives, but we are so sincerely grateful that we are blessed with so many angels watching over us. (We consider you all angels. Truly). I could not ever say thank you enough. Ever.

Thank you!

Love,
The Roring

No comments:

Post a Comment