Friday, December 21, 2012

Christmas Tree O, Christmas Tree


Here is a picture of Tony's mini tree and our mini gingerbread houses. His dad set up a Charlie Brown Christmas tree today, so I will have to take a picture of that sometime. (His Dad is awesome and flew in today to help us out).


Here is Tony with his Gingerbread House.


A few days ago I buzzed his head so that the hair falling out would be smaller. (It was getting everywhere, but we couldn't shave it for fear of cutting him with his low platelets). Well today, most of it fell out. He now has these awesome manly bald spots. Super cool. 


Tony calls this his real Christmas tree. He talks about how the nurses decorate it all the time (with new bags) It is definitely a "tree," but I would exactly call it Christmassy....... 

2 comments:

  1. Dear Tony and Brittany,

    Doesn't matter what Tony looks like, he is extremely tall in the way he has handled this whole ordeal.

    I am grateful for Tony's Dad who is now there helping out with Jack and other things.

    I just wish I could be there. I love you, Grandma Lewis

    ReplyDelete
  2. We wish you a merry Christmas, we wish you a merry Christmas, we wish you a merry Christmas and a......

    CAROL OF THE BELLS! Have you heard this version of it?-
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jVlNQxij7o
    Merry Christmas!
    -Tirzah

    ReplyDelete