Saturday, December 15, 2012

Baltimore Aquarium


And yes, my mom is here. Here is proof. She has been doing a fabulous job at taking care of Jacko as I run around everywhere. He sure loves his grandma. We had to run some errands in Baltimore so we decided to go to the Aquarium while we were there. We were able to see 2 dolphin shows and then all of the other cool exhibits that they have there. Jacko was a champ. He only complained a little about being stuck in a backpack for a couple hours. He is such a good sport. 

1 comment:

  1. Dear Brittany and Tony,

    I am so sorry this stuff has made Tony so sick. The awful situation with the GI Tract is very familiar to me, because when Grandpa Lewis agreed to be an experimenter with radiation and took more than any other patient had ever taken for prostate cancer, he developed those same symptoms. People don't usually know what radiation does to the body, but I do, and all I can say is keep your minds on the outcome when Tony conquers this terrible disease. I love you, Grandma Lewis

    ReplyDelete