Saturday, December 29, 2012

Carpet Cleaning

We decided we wanted things to be really clean when Tony comes home so we have been deep cleaning the apartment.


I was amazed at how much stuff we were able to fit in Jack's playroom. This is the carpet before it got cleaned, and that is the cleaner itself. I was pretty heavy. I got a great workout hauling it around. 


Here is our bedroom, we got most of the stuff right up against the wall. It was kind of gross because you could see where our bed had been. I guess we haven't vacuumed under our bed in awhile. There was a ton of dust.








After the carpets dried, we put all of the stuff on the other side of the room and then carpet cleaned the strip that had stuff on it. All in all, the apartment is looking pretty spick and span. (I scrubbed the tops of the cabinets in the kitchen........really gross. It is amazing the nooks and crannies that we forget about).

No comments:

Post a Comment