Tuesday, June 25, 2013

More Fun at the Park

Sorry. I know there are a million pictures just like this, but I love my little man, so I keep taking more. We had a good time at the park this morning. We were there at 7 o'clock this morning, so we had it all to ourselves. 


I love these two pictures. He is so cute when he is climbing. He is really really good at climbing up on just about anything. This is a mushroom seat at the park. He loves them. 


And the below pictures just can't be beat. He is such a character!




And Jack loves swinging. I made him swing in the bucket swing this morning because it was the only one in the shade. 


Tony's family is visiting. I haven't been taking me camera all the places we've been going because everyone else has been bringing theirs, so I will get some pictures from their cameras and post soon. We have been having a blast, and Jack LOVES his cousins. He is going to be devastated when they go back to California. 

No comments:

Post a Comment