Monday, June 17, 2013

Fun Day

So after Zumba this morning we played a game of Lord of the Rings Monopoly with Claire and Mel (our cousins). It was a really intense game full of fortresses and giant spiders. I forgot how long a game of monopoly can go. But it was really really fun.


Jack and I went to the park after his nap because he was tired of being inside. I love the picture below because he is just peeking around the corner. He is so darn cute!


And here goes my little daredevil. 


And this is a cute little log tunnel that have at the park. We love this park because it is super nice, cute and gated. 


And below is Jack's favorite spot in the whole park. This is the swing he picks every time. (Even though there are 2 baby swings). He would rather hang on really tight to the big kid swing so that he gets the best view of the cars going by on the nearby street. I stopped worrying about him falling when I tried to get him off the swing and couldn't get him to let go. He gets a pretty good grip on that thing. But I pushed him in the swing for 30 minutes, stopping occasionally to see if he was done. Finally, at six, when I stopped the swing again, he reached up and grabbed me and we headed home. I really enjoyed watching him enjoy the swing so much today. He was just so happy and relaxed. (He was probably imagining the wind in his hair if he could drive a convertible or a motorcycle). 


1 comment:

  1. So great to hear about the port coming out!! Bet you were excited for that :) Jack is so cute in these park pictures. I couldn't believe you said 30 MINUTES on the swing!! That's forever for a 2 year old!! haha awesome.

    ReplyDelete