Tuesday, June 11, 2013

I'm free, I'm free.......Dang it....


This picture is shirtless Tony with his port still in.


And the above picture is for Captain America purposes. This is the before picture. Look for the after picture in about a year. :)


Tony got his port out today. He has been "un-borg-ed." Sadly, they wouldn't let him keep it as a souvenir. They told him not to change the dressing for 24 hours, and not to get it wet for 7 days. (Notice the blood pooled at the bottom of the bandage. Kind of gross). But he is extremely excited to be able to take a normal shower in a week. It has been more than a year since he has been able to do that.   

1 comment:

  1. Dear Tony and Brittany

    Kenny dropped in after work and gave me the good news. It's wonderful to think that in a week Tony will be able to get back to some semblance of normal again. I can only guess how wonderful it will be. I love you, Grandma Lewis

    ReplyDelete