Thursday, April 25, 2013

My Little Trouble Maker


So this is how I left Jack before going into the kitchen...

And below is how I found him about ten minutes later. (He was a little sad when he tipped the toy bin over and fell out of the bin, but Amanda made him feel all better. I think it mostly just scared him). My little guy can sure do a lot of destruction in a very short amount of time. And sitting on top of that table is his new favorite place. There is a hole on the side of his jungle gym, and I have connected the hole to the top of the table now so that when he gets to the top of the table, he can crawl through to the slide and slide down. 


 And here is my little monkey, climbing up the slide.


And his evil monkey face. 


And Daddy taught Jack how to fist bump. He loves it. He's really good at high fives too.  


1 comment:

  1. I love the way Tony does things with Jack - what a Daddy!!! I love their matching hats too. I'm sure Joseph and Jack miss each other, even though sometimes they didn't get along very well.

    Jason reports that Joseph was glad to have his very own Daddy again. I love you, Grandma Lewis

    ReplyDelete