Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Basketball Player

Some of you know that my new years resolution this year was to learn how to play basketball. My stake has basketball practice every Wednesday and Thursday night and then our last game was this past Saturday. Everyone was very patient with me at first, and I am starting to get pretty good. I am still learning, but I am no longer scared to get out on the court and play. It has been a lot of fun. I also hope that I can learn the rules so that if Jack decides to play, I will be a better audience. 


Based on the last few months, Jack will probably play basketball at some point. It is his favorite ball right now. Sometimes he kicks it like a soccer ball, but usually he carries it around and then drops it and watches it bounce. Then he repeats the process. Yesterday while I cleaned, the boys went out onto the grass in front of our apartment and played in the beautiful weather. Jack even made a few friends (some neighbor boys were out and about as well). 


Of all of Jack's clothes, this is the stuff he likes the best. Basketball shorts and tshirts. I think that because it has been hot, this is a cooler option. Plus, who doesn't like wearing basketball shorts? He is always a happy kid when he's in his sportswear.

1 comment: