Thursday, March 28, 2013

The Spoiling Continues

Jack loves his new jungle gym. I got it from the thrift store today. It took me about 30 min to clean it up (it was obviously an outdoor toy in another life), and then I set it up in Jack's playroom. He wasn't quite tall enough to climb up onto the platform, but he did figure out how to climb up the slide. He can also climb down off of the platform feet first. He had a very fun day full of laughs. I am glad he loves it so much because it does take up quite a bit of room.


1 comment:

  1. dear Brittany,

    Yes, he's pretty cute and learning fast. He is always extra cute when he's learning something new. He is a true LEWIS - you can tell by whose nose he has. I wonder how old he will be when he first begs to water ski? Love, Grandma Lewis

    ReplyDelete