Saturday, March 30, 2013

Easter Egg Hunt


The Falls Church City Easter Egg Hunt is at the park every year. Jack had a lot of fun waiting for the hunt to begin. They have an awesome playground for toddlers (as well as the regular sized playground), and they had a swing that my little speed demon just loved. 


It's always a gamble when you hand your little toddler to a random bunny rabbit, but Jack took it like a champ. The second he was in Mr. Bunny's arms, he gave him a big hug and said "awww." It took me awhile to convince the Rabbit to give him back.


The hunt begins. Jack was just so excited to be a part of such a big group of kids. He didn't get the whole, fill the basket, thing. He picked up a pencil and an egg and then sat down, happy as a clam. 







Here are a few pictures of the gang. We had a good time this morning. The weather was beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Brittany and Tony,

    Looks like likes the big stuffed animals. He doesn't care what they are, just so he can say "Awaa."

    I have your egg out that you made for me in 2005. It weathered the last year quite well - only lost one petal of one of the flowers. I doubt anyone except me will see it though this year because there's too much excitement because of Jordan's farewell tomorrow - imagine on Easter Sunday!!!

    I don't know if you've heard that Jenny and Ben are expecting a baby on Oct. 11th. They will know in about 3 weeks whether it's a boy or girl. I love you, Grandma Lewis

    ReplyDelete