Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Limbo

 We've been stuck in limbo the last few days. Originally, we were hoping Tony would come home today. Now it's looking more like sometime next week. At this point we are just waiting for his blood counts to come back up. He is back on solid food, but he is still needing platelet and blood transfusions almost daily. He will get another bone marrow biopsy on Monday. 

We had a bit of a setback at the Roring house as well. We had a stomach bug come through which has prevented me from being able to visit Tony. I'm trying to use the time to pack, but it is been an emotional few days. 

Lara and Matthew went home early Monday morning. And Tony's sister Stacey is flying in tonight to help us get through this next weekend. Tony's mom and brother are coming next week to help us in the final stages of the move. And then Tony and the boys will fly back to Utah with them on the 28th. And my little brother, my friend Shay and her mom are all coming out to help me drive the vehicles to Utah. 

I am just so grateful for everyone who has helped or reached out. Thank you again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment