Sunday, December 14, 2014

Ward Christmas Party and Thai Chi

First off, please enjoy this awesome video of Jack doing Thai Chi with me. I have a DVD that he likes to do with me. The funniest part about this video is that at no point in the DVD do they touch their toes. 


The relief society president of our ward asked me to make a backdrop for our ward Christmas party of a Mansion. We read the book The Mansion, by Henry Van Dyke. It is a great book. They acted out some of the scenes in the book. It was a great party. (The backdrop I painted was 12 ft by 9ft. It was a really fun project).


At the end of the party, Santa came out. Jack greeted him at the door and then followed him all the way to his chair and then climbed right into his lap. That answered our question of whether Jack would be scared of Santa this year. Jack explained to santa that he would like some trains for Christmas. 


No comments:

Post a Comment