Sunday, December 14, 2014

Fly Boarding

For my Dad's birthday, we all pooled together and got him some time on a flyboard. The flyboard is powered by the jet stream coming out of a jet ski. The person sitting of the jet ski is in control of how much water pressure you get, and how high you go. When people get pretty good and in control, they use a button instead and control their own water pressure. The flyboard is pretty much the coolest thing on the planet.

Jason and Amanda came with us to the lake. Jack and Joseph are best of cousins. They loved watching their grandpa fly. 


Dad was, of course, very good at the fly board. We could tell he was having a great time. 





After he finished his lesson, he gave me the best surprise ever. I got a turn on the fly board. Not only that, but he had saved the drysuit for me. (He only used his wetsuit and the water was freezing). 


I don't think anything compared to how much fun the fly board was. I absolutely loved it. And the instructor let me go pretty high, which was great. 


Jack loved watching mommy fly, and then he got to watch Grandma fly.

My mom had a go of it as well. 


Needless to say, it was a very very fun day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment