Sunday, December 28, 2014

The Last 3 Months Pictures from my Phone

Around Halloween we went Raspberry picking and to a Pumpkin Festival. 

Jack has really loved all the picking we did this year. He loves gardening and picking fruit.


At the Pumpkin Festival they had an awesome playground in the shape of a ship.



And a sandbox full of Corn.


And a giant slide.


And a corn maze.



And then in October I also was able to cross something major off of my bucket list. I ran a half marathon in Baltimore. We stayed at a friend's friends house. Here are our boys sleeping next to each other.


Colette and I ran the Half together and Shelyn ran a 5K because of an injury.


Here is the medal I got. I loved the first 7 miles of the run, and then felt like I maxed out at about ten miles. So the last 3.1 miles were torture. Haha. I couldn't have done it without Colette. She was awesome. 


After the Half Marathon we drove from Baltimore to DC for the Light the Night Leukemia walk. While we were there, a balloon guy made an elmo balloon for Jack. 


Tony got a survivor Lantern to hold during the walk. Jack and I both got supporter Lanterns. 


Here we are in front of the capitol building in the middle of the Light the Night Walk. 


We were also able to go to Six Flags for the Last time this fall. Jack loved it, as usual. 



He can ride more than a dozen rides now. He is getting so big. 


We took picture proof of Jack's tallness. 


Where the car ride used to be they had a wagon ride. So Jack got to sit in the car. He loved it. And he rode the wagon ride at least a dozen times. The workers totally adored him. He was able to ride the wagon as the only kid multiple times. 

Also, by the wagon ride, they had trick or treating where we ended up with a ton of candy.



We found out a little late that Jack is actually tall enough for the tea cups. He thought they were so fun. He got to sit in between the two of us on the ride. They had it all "halloween-y" with flashing lights and fog. 


A few weeks ago my cousin Shauna dyed my hair. She put red and blonde highlights in my bangs and did a few stripes in my hair.  


The last time we did bright red it faded really fast. So this time we got a more professional brand of dye and it has stayed super red which is really exciting. 



No comments:

Post a Comment