Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Wellsville Slide

My family did part of our reunion at the wellsville slide. As you can see, it is basically a huge slip 'n slide on a big hill. It pretty much rocks. We brought a couple of the Roring boys along with us. Here are all the Roring boys that attended (in the picture below). 


Jack and his Daddy.


Poor Brad turfed it pretty bad, and since he didn't have a shirt on, he got some sweet battle scars:


Uncle Jason taking Jacko down the slide. 



It was a beautiful day. I love Jack's pose here that my mom caught on her camera. 


Jack runs with his arms straight back like this quite a bit. Grandpa decided to join him. 



1 comment:

  1. Dear Brittany and Tony,

    These are really neat photos. Sounds like a new plateau is being reached by Tony in being released to go back to work. I hope he is prepared to get lots of rest when the day comes.

    My word, that looks like road rash on Brad. I see Jason also did not have a shirt on - wonder how he escaped.? Yeah, the photo that Maria took of Jack really is cute.

    I love you, Grandma Lewis

    ReplyDelete