Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Tremonton

Evidently, I was bad at taking picture in Tremonton. This is pretty much all I got. But I have some stories to tell. 

First of all, Jack obviously loved the trampoline. He also got to roll down a grassy hill for the first time. I am mad at myself for not recording it, it was very cute. Mostly, he just stood at the door asking to go outside all day long. He loved having a yard.


Tremonton days were going on while we were there, so we got to see fireworks and go to some fun activities. There was a baby contest, and between all the babies that qualified in our family, we got King, Queen, 1st attendant, and 2nd attendant. Us Rorings sure make cute babies. (The had several different age groups, none of our kids overlapped in age groups. 



And this little beauty was taken at John Lee and Erin's house. Tony is wearing a Lego sticker and a blue cowboy hat. Isn't he sexy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment