Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Bear Lake!!!!

Tony got to spend one day up at Bear Lake with us, but then we decided that there was a little too much sun for him, so he went back to Tremonton. But he had lots of beach fun with Jack on his one day. 


Jack loved the jetski. His first time on the jet ski he didn't even try and hold on, he just sat, fully trusting that he would be ok. We had to teach him to hold on. 

And of course, Dad did some good kiteboarding.  


We also got to go mountain biking with Dad, Brad and Jason. 


It was great until both Jason and I fell. He got roughed up pretty bad, I mostly just got some pretty sweet bruises. 


Wanna hear a cool story. We ran into Colette at the Sweet Water pool. The funny thing about it is that we both live on the East coast, and just happened to run into each other at a pool in Utah. Crazy. 


Jack especially loved 3 things at the pool: Being thrown between me and mom, 







Jumping from the side of the pool, and going down the slide.




Sweet Water also has a pretty cool park that the boys loved. Jack and Joseph got along really well on this trip. 





We had tons of fun in Bear Lake. I am realizing again that I didn't get pictures of everything that I wanted. There were a lot of people up there with us, and I don't have hardly any pictures of everyone else.





No comments:

Post a Comment