Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Visit from a Hero

Kevin was able to visit us all the way from Hamburg, Germany. For those of you who don't know who Kevin is, he is the bone marrow donor that saved Tony's life. 

This is the blood brothers at the airport. 


And this picture is of Tony and Kevin at Kings Dominion. They had an absolute blast. 


That is where my picture taking ended. Tony's parents took the rest of the pictures during the week. So when I get the pictures from them, I will post them. We were able to tour DC with him and then Tony, Kevin, and his parents went to New York City to tour. 

Kevin was just as we imagined. The nicest guy in the world. We wish he didn't live so far away so that we could visit each other more often. He even taught me how to make his favorite German side dish. We had a great time during his visit.

1 comment:

  1. Kevin really is a HERO. I wish he could have come to Utah to meet all the family. I hope he does at another time. I love him for saving Tony's life. Grandma Lewis

    ReplyDelete