Saturday, July 26, 2014

Friend Birthday Party

We were able to go to Jack's friend's birthday party today. The weather was beautiful and there were tons of Jacko sized kids.

There was also this epic climbing tree. He is definitely my little monkey.  




And they had a bouncy castle. I am pretty sure it was Jack's first bouncy castle, and he thought it was amazing. They also had a great playground, and perfect toddler food of fruits and pbj's cut into beach shapes. They even made a watermelon look like a turtle. All very coo and very fun. 



And the only reason I was able to get these pictures is because the rest of the crowd was eating cake and Jack had no time for cake. Just endless playing.


1 comment:

  1. Dear Brittany,

    You are such a great blogger. Previously, I had read a bunch of your comments and thought I would get back and make some comments later. Each time I came back, there were More things to comment on. Let me just say, I don't know how you do it. Also, I don't know where you get the time to do all that you do. Thank you, for always keeping us up to date on everything. I'm amazed hat you have also taken on the job of potty training Jack. At this point, it looks like it will go very well. Maybe Jack hasn't just figured out how to get more jelly beans but is just trying to figure out how everything works. Thanks for everything. I love you, Grandma Lewis

    ReplyDelete