Friday, March 7, 2014

My Little Helper

For the last few weeks I have been watching my friends 7 month old during the day. I got some of the old baby toys out, and Jack has become extremely possessive of them. His favorite is this walker toy. He likes to climb in and then run in circles really fast until it almost tips over. He has had a hard time sharing this particular toy, so it has been good for him to learn. He loves the baby and gets excited every morning when he gets dropped off. 





He is also becoming more and more independent. He loves to help me cook and this past week when we had a snow day, Shelyn and her girls came over and we made crepes. Jack sliced 2 packages of strawberries and loved every minute of it. He also taste tested a few of the strawberries he was cutting, just to make sure they were good. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment