Monday, March 24, 2014

Cool Man

Tony recently taught Jack how to give thumbs up. He loves it. He sticks those thumbs in the air and says "cool, man."


My recent project in the new apartment involved making awesome cushions to sit on. This one fits in the window. This window is deep and great for sitting in to read. All it needed was some padding. So I went to Joanns and got some 2 inch thick padding and some super soft fabric. I sewed a cover for the padding and put velcro on the one side so that I can remove it to wash. Where you can see the edges tilting up, it covers the levers that open the window. 


And this is the beginning of my fireplace project. I have covered the whole thing in cardboard, and then made a smaller pad for Jacko to sit on. It's a cute little cubby that fits him perfectly. Now I just need to paint the sides so they are not cardboard brown and duct tape silver. 


And Jack wants to say thank you to Ariel for his birthday present of Jelly Beans. We did not let him eat them all in one sitting, but they are definitely gone now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment