Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Back to Work!

Last night we went on a fun date without the kiddos with some of our friends. We went to an Irish pub that had an awesome Lobster deal. We decided it was our celebration of Tony going back to work. Us girls are going to miss having him around all the time. And he will be dearly missed by little Jacko. But this is a huge step in the right direction. His recovery has been going so well! We have been so blessed. (We are also blessed to have such awesome friends to eat Lobster with).


And here he was this morning, off to work!


2 comments:

  1. Something about the way he wears his shirt looks strangely familiar... oh wait! It's me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Brittany and Tony,

    It's so great to see the progress Tony has made. I've spent all morning looking at, and reading your blog. I have too many comments if I were to talk about each thing, so I'll just say that everything is great and that I'm glad you are spending time doing many of the things that are only available where you are living. I love you, Grandma Lewis

    ReplyDelete