Thursday, February 28, 2013

I Don't Remember Giving You Permission to Grow Up


Remember how bald Jack was....well not anymore. Now his hair is always a mess. (He likes to use his morning banana as hair gel for the rest of the day).


Jack's angry duck face.


He is a definite walker now. He is getting pretty good at it.


He made it to his elephant. He is clapping for himself. 


And then up, up and away again. I'm starting to see Jack from this angle more and more. He is becoming so independent. He wants to do everything on his own. He hates being carried or held. 

1 comment:

  1. Dear Brittany and Tony,

    Yes, Jack certainly does have a lot of hair now, and I like his choice of hair gel - I'll have to try it.

    He looks pretty cute in those Levis.

    Hope Tony is doing OK. As I always say, just do the best you can because after that there is nothing more you can do. I love you, Grandma Lewis

    ReplyDelete