Friday, November 30, 2012

Roring Thanksgiving

Mama Roring hosted 30 people for Thanksgiving. Go MAMA!


Dad made a pretty epic pile of potatoes. He wanted to fit them all in one bowl. 


One of the kids tables. They are so fun.


We had olives that were enormous. I never thought I would be able to fit olives on my fingers again. I thought it would have to linger as a childhood memory. But alas, all we needed were Roring olives!


We all had a lot of fun on the trampoline. Jack loves jumping and all the grandkids absolutely love Tony. He is the coolest uncle ever!


Some of the Thanksgiving crowd played Ultimate Frisbee. It looked like a fun game. A lot of tall men in that crowd. 

 

Tony and Jess played soccer with some of the kids. They were pretty good. They could probably all       beat me. Haha. 




Timmy and Jack actually look like they could be brothers. They both have perfectly round heads, blue eyes, and blonde hair. They were good friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment