Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Six Flags with Friends

This past Saturday we were able to go to Six Flags with Colette, and Spencer and Logan. We had so much fun! Jack and Logan are so cute together and were very good at always including each other. As we would climb in the helicopter ride, Jack would pat the seat and say "Logan." Too cute. 


This was the boys standing in line to ride the bus. It goes up and around in circles. Can you tell how excited they are? 


Aren't they adorable? And as you can see, we were having so much fun, we took almost no pictures. Darn...


One of my favorite parts of the day was a very proud moment for me. We have the meal deal added to our season passes, so we get lunch and dinner every time we go to Six Flags. We were walking toward dinner and I told Jack we were going to get food. He said "banana?" And I said, "No, they don't have bananas. So he said "red apple?" and I said, "no red apples." He thought for a moment and then said, "yellow pepper? green nana?" (green nanas are cucumbers). And I said "sorry buddy, we are getting fries and a sandwich." And he said "no fries. Nana." It just seemed so backwards coming from a two year old. He was upset that he was being forced to eat fries when he really wanted a cucumber or a banana. I'm so darn proud of him. 


No comments:

Post a Comment