Saturday, January 25, 2014

Loving the New Place

For those of you that don't know, we recently moved to a new apartment. It is a basement apartment that is closer to a metro, the bike trail and the middle school where I help with the Musical. We absolutely love it and Jack acclimated fast. He loves his new bedroom. (As you can see his window is covered in a blanket right now. We will get the blinds and curtains up soon). We will post pictures of the whole place soon.


Jack's new jumping technic is to go stiff as a board and just fall straight forward. Not sure how well you can tell, but he is already starting to fall in this picture. 


These other two pictures are just to show you that he is growing up so fast. Look at that face! He isn't a baby anymore. He is already a little man. 


Also, here is a fact that some of you will appreciate. I always pick out Jack's pants, but then I give him an option of what shirt he wants to wear. 9 out of 10 times he will pick the one with skulls on it. It's in the genes, I am telling you. (Although he thinks skulls are monkeys and usually says "ooh ooh aah aah") And I also manned up and finally gave Jack a haircut. It is far from perfect, but I would say not too bad for trying to pin down a toddler. 

1 comment:

  1. Dear Brittany, These photos of Jack really DO show how much he has grown - very cute.

    I think you better publish your new address, especially with Tony's birthday coming up. Or send me an E-mail. Love, Grandma Lewis

    ReplyDelete