Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Definitely My Son

There is no doubt about it....this kid is definitely mine. I don't know how well you can tell from the picture, but there are 3 large bumps on his head. The one on the right was from running down the hall, tripping, and hitting the door frame. The middle one was from running straight into the wall at Zumba (he obviously wasn't watching where he was  going), and the one on the left is a mystery to me. 


This poor kid will probably end up with as many hospital trips as I had growing up. Born with the clumsy gene. The interesting part is he also inherited the "don't touch me" gene for when he is hurt. After he falls (daily), he prefers to "walk it off." He gets upset if I try to hug him. (But he will still accept "kisses better" for the sake of healing). 

1 comment:

  1. But cross your fingers that he doesn't break any bones. that used to be your specialty. I love you, Grandma Lewis

    ReplyDelete